Sunday, May 10, 2009

Got something pretty damned cool in the mail today

That being the cosmetics I ordered from Miss-X.

I ordered 3 items from them - Cult Leader, Mund auf Augen zu, and Purple Death Faerie. I cannot wait to try these on. Unfortunately that's most likely going to be on my day off. I do have a feeling that I'm going to order more, especially if this blog is any indication. That's all her product on her eyes. I'm thinking more colors than what I allready ordered - reds, purples, blues, teals, maybe even greens. Glitters too!

Also included was a post card of Destroyx, autographed by Zoog!

I'm also thinking about going with some anime and Japanese street fashion inspired looks. I did have a few people say I looked Asian at my last performance and I wasn't intending on it, just how it turned out.

No comments: