Sunday, January 17, 2010

One thing I really can not stand about my job at the hotel-

Actually.







Fuck that.





I'm not talking about work in this post, I'm talking about what I've been doing with my Warhammer 40k stuffs.


I've got this squad nearly completed. Just one more marine to go and squad "Make You Sin" will be finished. I'm also planning on makeing a banner for this squad. Well, each squad.

First, making a guest appearance on bass - err blastmaster - Bootsie Collins!

Reduced: 68% of original size [ 750 x 553 ] - Click to view full image


I just couldn't resist.

Here's 4 recently completed Sonic Blaster weilding CSM's.

Reduced: 51% of original size [ 1000 x 374 ] - Click to view full image


Like the 'hawks?

Here's the squad so far.

Reduced: 60% of original size [ 850 x 399 ] - Click to view full image


I still need to trade out the champ's bolter for a Sonic, but I think I'm going to use the spare Blastmaster I have for that. Just shorten it up and turn it forward so he's holding it with one hand. Yay! More conversions!

The CSM with the pigtails is next. After that don't expect much until a few weeks from now after I purchase a battleforce.

No comments: