Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas started pissing me off early this year

Really I guess I can't blame it directly on Christmas this time, but on the local Wal-Mart and K-mart. Still I'm pissed. Went to the Wal-Mart after I got off work to pick up some groceries and noticed that the Halloween stuff was being pushed aside and the Christmas stuff was being put in it's place. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? Stopped by the K-Mart before work to get a drink and saw they did the same thing. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?

It's the day before Halloween. Couldn't they wait until after? Better yet, how about waiting until after Thanksgiving? Bad enough Christmas has ruined my birthday every year as long as I have been alive, but does it have to creep it's way into my favourite holiday as well?

My name is Pastor Adam Briggs of Damascus Road Bible Fellowship, today is October the 30th 2010, we're here in Indianapolis, it's Saturday night and I'm going to talk about burning copies of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas on Internet message boards but I'll never have the nerve to do it.

Well isn't that special. What do fundies do for Halloween? Picket costume stores? Fundamentalist Christians, how do they work?

No comments: