Thursday, January 6, 2011

Haven't had a day off yet this year

And I won't for a few days.

But it's all good, I'm not really bitching about my job, but if I get tired, crabby, bitchy, whatever, this might have something to do with it. The other auditor is out on vacation. I'm making mad overtime. I'm really not complaining. It's slow. There's not many guests, fewer douchebags.

Been spending quite a bit of time at work recouping my losses in Eve. Replenishing my mineral stockpiles for production and profit mining as well. Depends on what ores are available at then time.

I really need to make the time to work out. Been wanting to, but having a big blister on my foot complicates things. It's almost healed now. Also after tomorrow's paycheck, hopefully, I can buy what I need to get my bike rolling. Less bus riding, more exercise. Should make a thinner me. :)

I might post something later when I'm at work. Not like I have anything better to do.

No comments: