Monday, February 7, 2011

Ya know

Ya know, it's difficult to lose weight when the weather is keeping me from riding my bike to/from work. Might have to spend some time at the fitness center in my apartment complex.

Ya know, a Chaos Space Marines Defiler is a hell of a thing to paint and assemble. it ought to look fucking epic when done though. I've converted it's right "arm" to lascannons instead of the Reaper autocannon that comes standard. I still have to modify its close combat arm on the left. Going to make it all surgical like. It's a hell of a thing to transport too. Took it to the games store today and 3 of its legs came off. I have to build 2 more, I think I'm going to go with my girlfriend's idea of magnetizing them in place. I knew there was a reason I'm keeping her around.

Ya know, I have really lousy luck when it comes to fixing things at my mom's house. Seems like every time I'm making multiple runs to the Home Depot. There's always something that breaks or some tool I wind up needing. Never fails, simple project turns in to an all day affair.

Ya know, I missed out on this years Super Bowl entirely and I really don't care.

Ya know, it's hard to get your night audit work done with hotel guests constantly bothering you.

Ya know, I really hate people at the moment.

Ya know, I really don't have much else to say.

No comments: