Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fuck you Yellow Cab. FUCK YOU STRAIGHT UP THE COLON WITH A CHAINSAW!

So I was riding my bike to work, like normal, and I feel a few raindrops on my head. So I panicked. I stopped at a gas station. They didn't have a payphone, but the guy there was kind enough to let me borrow the phone. I called Yellow Cab. The dispatcher on the line wanted the address of where I was. I didn't know it. I gave him the intersection and told him I was at the Hess station. Not good enough. He told me he could not send a cab to a corner and needed the address. I was like WTF? Really? I told him I didn't know the address. The guy that worked at the gas station didn't know the address. I mean what kind of a bullshit cab service can't send a cab given an intersection and the name of a business? It's not like I mailed myself there. Of course I don't have the address. I couldn't even tell you the address of where I work with out looking it up. Seriously. The dispatcher was actually asshole enough to tell me not to call back until I had the address. I stepped outside to see if it was printed anywhere on the outside of the gas station. While I was out there I also saw that it wasn't raining. So I chanced it. Got to work dry but the wind was a bitch.

I'm fucking pissed with Yellow Cab. Not being able to send cab to an intersection is bullshit. The dispatcher's attitude was even more bullshit. I mean seriously. And it was a pretty major intersection too. I'll use a different cab service from here on out if I need one. Also, being that I do work at a hotel, when a guest needs a cab, guess who I'm not calling.

No comments: