Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun with message boards

So I went back to one that I stopped posting on a long time ago, and made one little post last night.

Here's the original contents of what I said.

And after months I'm still being talked about.

Or at least mentioned.

I love being me.

Moving right along.

I didn't expect anyone there to miss me at all. Truth be told I was bored and needed entertainment. I knew those idiots would do exactly what I expected them to do. Well the ones that responded to the thread. And sure enough, my words got edited. No surprise there what so ever. It's easy for the simpletons that "moderate" that board to edit someones words that actually come back with an intelligent response. Witty even. Even the ban wasn't a surprise. Amusing though -

Suspended
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Sunday, January 19, 2014 10:56:50 AM.


I was disappointed with the thread being locked. I'm sure that one post could have stirred up a lot more shit left open.

At any rate, I win. I don't give 2 shits that I got banned. Why would I? I was expecting it. The accusations of me being an attention whore are priceless. Here's why - Someone on a message board is only an attention whore if you allow them to be one. The only real way to deal with an attention whore is to ignore them. Anything else pretty much gives them what they want. And If you are going to keep talking about someone on a regular basis for months after the last time you heard from them, you got a problem. I didn't even think about that board until I started this blog and put it in my list on the right side. Haven't talked about it since and this will probly be the last time.

No comments: