Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm supposed to go shopping at the thrift stores with my mom

Right now I'm calling around to them, trying to find a chair that is either leather or vinyl. It's for my father. He can't have a cloth one because of his bladder control problem. She was originally going to do the calling around this morning but woke up to my father wanting her to do laundry and barking out other orders at her. She complains to me, "I just woke up. I haven't even had a glass of water yet and he's asking me to do stuff." I really wish she would grow a backbone. I told my mom to tell him to fuck off. The laundry can wait. Take care of yourself. I know she won't do it. She even said, "I wasn't raised that way."

Ugh.

Yeah.

So I'm calling around, saving her some work. Also she initially called me because she was having trouble using google to find thrift stores. I tried to explain but she got confused and flustered, then it all came out about my father.

No comments: