Thursday, August 28, 2008

So I'm stuck at my parents' house

Waiting on the bus. What kinds of a worthless bus system runs every hour?

I need to go, I need to get out of here. I love my mom but my dad can be difficult do deal with. Couple that with the fact that this place stinks. Literally. My dad had a major bladder control problem and pisses everywhere. I came over here after work to help my mom with some things. Did some cleaning for her too. It's a little better, but still smells. My father makes life so difficult for my mom. He won't acknowledge the fact that he needs help and should really be in a nursing home until this bladder issue is cleared up and he can walk better. I really wish he would also treat my mom better. She doesn't deserve all the crap he has put her through.

Every time I come here I am reminded of at least a few of the many reasons why I moved out.

No comments: