Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Looks like my girlfriend might be moving down here sooner than expected

Though I'm not happy with the circumstances.

It's not about me being broke. I can fix that with or with out her. And I do want her here. It's about what her sister in law did. It's bad enough she's nothing less than a bitch to Kathy. But to go on to her computer and snoop around, then out her to her family is just over the top. Most of her family has turned against her. Gets worse, Kathy was talking to this guy about buying his car, SIL talked him out of it. There also a potential for the SIL's mother to go to Kathy's work and start trouble, this may cost Kathy her job. She's also afraid she might get jumped by her SIL's brother and his friends.

So she's now going to move in with me as soon as she can. She needs to get away. With her moving here from Virginia, she's going to need to find a job. I might be able to get her something at the hotel. I'm just annoyed with her SIL.



Weekend - The Birthday Massacre


"I promise you one day
I promise you always
We'll make it out one day
I promise you always"

No comments: