Sunday, September 21, 2008

My mother is trying to get me to move back home

I really don't want to. I mean I know things are not quite going the way I'd like them to, but I didn't move out that long ago. I would stand to save a lot of money moving back in. I could go back to school and get a new car. I'd also be able to better help my mother.

However, moving back to my parents house puts me further away from work. Monday - Friday this is not a problem, there's a bus that can take me to work. On the weekends, I'm not sure. That's the light part of it. I can't stand my father. I hate him. He is the reason I moved out in the first place. I don't like is attitude toward me and I can't stand the attitude he takes up with my mom. Then there's all the problems he has. His bladder control problem make the house reek of urine. His morbid obesity and need to use a walker to get around cause him to block off entire sections of the house. He has a severe eating disorder, because of this I cannot store any food in the refrigerator with out the risk of him eating it. His TV is on 24 hours a day with the volume cranked all the way up.

In my own place I enjoy simple things such as not having to be so self concious about whether or not I smell like I pissed myself. Or being able walk from the bedroom to the kitchen when ever I want. Or know that I can store food with out it disappearing.

I do have to say this, if my father was not there, I would be packing my stuff right now.

No comments: