Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Something I never understood.

Why is it that when a Hollywood celebrity type comes out of the closet, the media makes a big announcement about it? Or maybe it's just the celebrity making the big announcement. Either way, what's the big deal? Who gives a shit?


I, for one, don't care who these Hollywood people are sleeping with. Am I alone in this? Do people really need to broadcast their sexuality to the world? I'm probly being a bit of a hypocrite in saything that, but I think if I ever got famous and people started asking questions the answers would gravitate toward "none of your fuckin business." Yeah it's pretty obvious I'm bi and that I'm a drag queen. But I don't think I make that big of a deal about it. I mean it's not on the 6 o'clock news, nor should it ever be.

No comments: