Sunday, October 19, 2008

Apparently the guests think I work for the pizza delivery

I'm not here to take their order.

Honestly I think anyone lazy enough to make their order through a hotel desk clerk deserves to have it totally fucked up. It's not difficult to dial a phone and place an order. I'm not going to do it for anyone. Aside from it not being my job, if they have any questions about your order, I can't answer them for you. You have called the desk, not the psychic friends network. I am neither psychic, nor your friend. Now shut the fuck up, go to sleep, and leave me alone. Most people do not realize that those of us that work over night have things to do and constant calls to the desk that can be avoided are a nuisance. Here's the number for delivery, call them. If you are too stupid or drunk (both maybe?) to do that I will dial it for you. That's all I'm doing.

No comments: