Friday, October 3, 2008

I feel asleep way too early today

But I haven't been getting much sleep lately and needed it.

Now I'm awake and I have to teach at 7am. I might take a nap soon, right now I have some things on my mind that I need to spew forth.

I've been alone for nearly a month in this apartment. I'm loving it. My stress level is greatly reduced. I'm quite happy. I do feel I lost someone that was a good friend, but I'm fine with that. I can move on and don't care if they are never in my life again. I think I'm by far better off. I thought I was going to need another roommate but things are picking up to the point where I am OK just being me.

The Ray's won today. I fucking can't stand baseball but this makes me happy. I'm hoping for more day time games. This means more teachers that are fans will be taking off and I can work more. I'm human, I have ulterior motives. At least I admit it. I'm only in it for me. Well OK, that's not entirely true. I love to teach and everyone that knows me knows that. Still I also like having money. money is good and the Ray's are helping me make money. I still hate baseball. It's fucking boring. I think the great George Carlin details more things about baseball that make me annoyed.

Baseball vs Football - George Carlin - Junko猫バス


That about sums it up.

I think that's about all that's on my mind right now.

No comments: