Friday, November 21, 2008

Love color? Me too.

Look just because I'm one of those goth people doesn't mean I don't like a splash of color in my wardrobe.

I recently purchased a new purple corset. I wanted something new to wear to the upcoming Cruxshadows concert. I wanted to get a pair of matching purple fishnets to go with it. In my search I happened across an online retailer called WeLoveColors.com. I found exactly what I was looking for. Some other cool items too. They sell clothing for men, women and children in a very wide variety of colors. When I received my order, I had a big surprise. I was their 100,000th order. They sent me a bunch of stuff, including several ties. Ties are something I'm kinda known for in my professional career and I can never have too many. They were all very bright, fitting my style perfectly.

I'm not normally about endorsements, but if you like colorful clothing, check them out.

----------------
Now playing: Apoptygma Berzerk - Kathy's Song (Come Lie Next To Me)
Imperative Reaction - Redemption
Placebo - Running Up That Hill
Ministry - The Land Of Rape And Honey
via FoxyTunes

No comments: