Thursday, December 25, 2008

Somewhere a fundie is crying

And that fundie's handle on TheologyOnline it Just Tom.


Just Tom is not just your average troll. He's kinda like Fred Phelps doing a bad impersonation of Dr. Phil. He bashes gays and justifies it with not just scripture, but his own twisted version of psychology. Mind you he has no formal training in psychology, in fact when asked when he got his degree, he responded with "When Jesus Christ saved me.."

I didn't know cosmic Jewish zombies had the authority to hand out degrees.

Any way, Just Tom and I have had several spats on TheologyOnline. Arguing with him is quite comical as he will take what ever you say and twist it to fit his needs. He will even go so far as to make things up and try to convince you and himself that he is right.

Our most recent battle ended with this -

I am done with you.. You are rightly condemned... See you on judgement day your inversion and your hate has the best of you.

I am sure you think you won.. But just like Christ just walked away from 's I have to walk away from someone so committed to their denial and the perversion that they use to calm all their emotional issues. You just love it you need to be in control of the situations. The more you can try to keep people confused and at bay the easier it is for you emotionally and the more protected you are.. Which is why you and your pervert partner got together. You both are doing the same thing to cope and you both have the same issues thus you actually believe that you are having a true relationship when all you are doing is aiding each other in your regressive state and coping mechanisms. Your bond is based on your similar coping and psychological disturbance.

Have a nice delusion.. Little boy..

I will now ignore you like your father did...


Me and my father may not get along, but he never ignored me. Not now, not ever. I don't believe I have ever said otherwise. I take that as an admission that he got owned. If you want to read the entirety of the thread, start here. Just Tom gets his faith questioned after he totally jacks a thread to insult me. He got made a fool of there too. I practically had to give my life story to do it, though. I've taken a lot of heat in my time from fundies that feel they are just doing what their Bible tells them to do, but many of them were nowhere near as brutal, offensive and flat out asinine.

No comments: