Sunday, May 24, 2009

So, Planet Cafe last night

Was amazing!

When I first arrived there I was nervous to the point where I was shaking. A drink (red headed slut) and a change into drag eased me a little. The fact that I was sharing the stage with seasoned queens, title holders and pageant winners did also make me nervous.

I did 2 performances last night. The first was to Call Me When You're Sober by Evanesence. The crowd loved it. They loved me doing it. I felt so good. I felt like a rock star. And I got so many compliments afterwards.



I was not expecting to do a second performance, good thing I travel with my laptop. between the laptop and my Zen, I've got a rather large music collection. I did Enjoy the Silence again. Still a great performance, but not as well received as my first that night.

Pictures soon to come, if anything you have got to see the huge red & black yarn/rexlace falls I made.

No comments: