Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Short Rant

I can't think of anything I find more creepy than someone I that just contacted me because they found my profile somewhere on the internet and they almost immediately want to know if I have a cam. It's not only annoying, it's really pervy. I don't have a cam, and if I did, I'm not so attention starved that I'm going to let anyone that contacts me online watch me on it. And what are they expecting to see? Most the pictures I have on my online profiles are not average everyday pictures of me. I think they would be pretty disappointed to see a quirky guy in a t-shirt.

And how desperate do you have to be to ask some random person you just met to cam with you? Go outside, get some fresh air. Go to a bar. Have a few drinks. MEET PEOPLE! Buy them drinks. You just might get laid!

Or go out and buy a hooker for all I care, just leave me alone.

If you want to talk, that's cool, but none of this cam bullshit, please.

No comments: