Sunday, November 1, 2009

AngelSpit rocked St. Pete

My 2 favourite people from down under are on tour and played in St. Pete on 30/10.

I'm speaking of Zoog and Destroyx.

As if these two were not enough eye candy on stage, their modded on stage modular synths were just awesome. I have a degree in electronics engineering and I was seeing devices that I wanted to play with as well as take apart.

They sounded awesome. Better live than on the CD and I think the home made custom synths added a lot to it. Nothing annoys me more than an industrial band that sounds just like their CD's. With AngelSpit I was not disappointed at all. They were awesome on stage.

And more awesome in person afterwards. Zoog and Destroyx are 2 of the nicest people I have met and seemed quite happy to meet me once again in person. Also Zoog wanted a pic with me and Kathy, then Destroyx wanted one too. Kinda weird, usually its the fans that want pics with the band, not the band wanting a pic with fans. Not that I minded at all. I mean, I forgot my camera anyway. Was way cool to hang out with them. They seemed to be quite happy about the cup cakes, too. Hope they liked them.

It was also quite the wonderful surprise to see George and Sarah, formerly of the Cruxshadows.

No comments: