Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another thing that makes me wish I had a car.

Fucked up people like the one I encountered tonight on my way to work. I've seen this one guy before. Every time I've seen him, he seems drunk and just really annoying. He never has his money or bus pass ready. He is always bothering somebody, usually the nearest woman. Also, he just looks really dirty, unkept and has kind of a creepy look about him. Tonight he took it a step further. He didn't seem to care too much that his shorts were way too loose on him. I'm not making this up – there was a few times that his manly bits were exposed. I didn't care to see that. Or his ass for that matter. Maybe it's just me, but I think I'd be a little too embarrassed to talk to anyone after accidentally flashing them, save for an apology. Not the case with this guy. Just went right into trying to flirt with the lady near him. After she got off he went on to talking to anyone with in an earshot about some nonsense regarding conspiracy, cameras, Scientology and cell phones.

I wanted to say something to this rather disgusting lunatic. However, I know it would have gotten me nowhere. So instead I ignored him the best I could and now I'm trashing him in my blog. It may have been a bit more amusing if I had a camera to get a picture or two of him with. I doubt anyone would want to see it though. I'm glad I was looking about as masculine as I get. Last thing I need is for this creep to be flirting with me.

No comments: