Monday, January 4, 2010

A few things going on

I'm just the talk of work when I'm not there.

Well maybe not, but I was informed that someone at the hotel is looking for my blog to see if I said anything about them in it. Well this particular post I'm not going to say anything bad about anyone. There's a guest that said he's going to do that. He also said he was going to say something good about me.

See what happens when you do your job right?

That was kind of a dig, wasn't it? Oh well. Moving on.

And the first thing I want to accomplish for the new year...

I want to get my bike back on the road. I miss riding my bike. And it makes me less dependent on the bus. More exercise and less bus riding makes me happy.

My AngelSpit 40K Army is coming along nicely.

Really nicely. Seriously, have a look. I've also completely changed my list. Big thanks to Fritz for helping me with that. BTW, if you like 40k you should seriously check out Fritz's vids on youtube. Seriously.

40K, serious business, seriously.

One bit of annoyance.

In a previous blog I asked for comments if any one read it, no one dropped a comment. I'm just trying to figure out how many people are reading this thing. I don't get any comments, so I can't tell if it's being read.

I feel like a prom night dumpster baby.



That's all for now.

No comments: