Friday, January 15, 2010

Pat Robertson - Yet another reason I'm thankful I'm not a Christian

Seriously



Blessing in disguise? Pact with the Devil? WTF??????

Almost gives me the impression that he thinks they deserved it. What kind of a lowlife asshole says this kind of shit about a natural disaster? That's right Pat, natural disater! Neither your god or your devil had anything to do with it. What kind of stupid piece of shit thinks that anyway? I thought people stopped believing in deals being made with the devil, curses and the like about the same time they stopped believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

One thing about being an atheist, keeps me out of being part of the same group as scum like this guy. I know there's some good, decent Christians in this world, but it's shit like this that makes them look like a religion of asshats.

On a more serious note, if there is anything you can do to help these people, please do. And if there is anything you can do to hurt Pat Robertson, please do that afterwards.

No comments: