Saturday, February 6, 2010

Quick update on my 40K army and I could use some suggestions.

So I went shopping today.

The battleforces were not in. They were not even ordered from what we can tell.

Not happy about that, but I did some shopping there because, well I was already there and I wanted something today. I picked up a Chaos Predator that I'm actually going to build as a Rhino. There were out of Chaos Rhinos and buying a Pred gives me a vehicle accessories sprue. I needed some things off those for some other conversions. I also picked up a box of Daemonettes. I'm not fielding them, they are actually going to be vehicle decorations. I need a little help with the Rhino. Here's a very nicely painted, nearly unconverted Rhino:



It's pretty cool, but I need to fuck it up a bit, errr make it more interesting. I want it to look like the the Krankhaus CD booklet and/or the Vena Cava video exploded all over it. It is going to be the transport that takes Destroyx and the Surgically Attoned squad (enhanced close combat squad of doom) into battle. Here is some of the ideas I have so far:


•Daemonettes in the Gunner and Tank commander seats. They will be made up to look like people in the pictures/video.
•Behind them, a glass (clear plastic) cage containing the two "medical experiments" from the pictures/video.
•On the sides, medical diagrams like those on the CD book with song lyrics.

Any other ideas? Advice? Got something better?

No comments: