Thursday, February 4, 2010

So it turns out....

I was overreacting a little.

He's got to go in for a volume study monday morning. Because my mother has dialysis that morning, I have to go with him.

Which means I HAVE to leave work on time monday morning. Maybe the person at my work that reads my blog can help me by stressing to the management and whoever is supposed to be there monday morning that I NEED TO leave on time. Which means someone HAS to show up on time.

Of course why something like that would need to be stressed is ridiculous. But that's another matter. I just really need to leave work on time monday.

What happens monday determines what they do from there. It probly wrong for me to be amused by this, but his doctor isn't sure if the table can hold him. Or if he can get my father on it. My mom is going to be working on having him in a hospital or nursing home for what ever procedure he needs. It would be the best thing for him. Would also give her a break from him.

No comments: