Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I need to say something

Not really. Maybe I just want to say something. It's been a week and I haven't posted anything in my blog and I just think I should say something. Haven't really felt the need to say much.

So what's going on?

Well, we have COD Black Ops on the Xbox. It rocks. Might have to make use of the theater feature and post vids on Youtube, people seem to like them.

I've been watching a rather interesting documentary about Marjoe. It's here on Youtube if you are interested. I got a pretty big laugh out of watching it. He was an Evangelical preacher since he was 4, but didn't believe a word of what he was saying. It was all an act. Christians, proving PT Barnum right since the beginning.

My name is Pastor Adam Briggs of Damascus Road Bible Fellowship, today is November the 10th 2010, we're here in Indianapolis, it's Wednesday morning and I know full well I'm full of shit. I need your donations because God forbid I get a real job.

Do I have anything else to say? Well maybe that I should have started this blog earlier. It's getting up on the end of my shift at work. I am wondering if I can convince the powers at be here to allow me to open up a coffee and snack stand at the desk during my shift. There's a tiny demand for it. And by tiny demand I mean I piss off an average of 1-2 people a night by telling them there's place on property to get coffee or food at this time. Maybe if I also sold cigarettes too. Nearest place to get those is a mile away during my shift. Yeah, I have my doubts on it being profitable. Maybe if I also sold rainbow coloured cookies. hmmmm.

No comments: