Monday, November 29, 2010

So glad I don't fly

Heard about the TSA in the news? Kinda hard not to. I think the terrorists have won.

Seriously. Think about it. I didn't like flying before. No I'm going to be poked, prodded, scanned by a scanner that can see through my clothes and/or patted down. And those pat downs are like a fondling from what I've heard. No thanks. Now I have to worry about getting molested or having my bare body posted somewhere online. Neither of which I'm going to get paid for.

They put bombs in their shoes, so we had to take off our shoes. They put bombs in their underwear, so we have pat downs and body scans. Next they will shove the bombs up their asses and we will have cavity searches. Seems like every time they do something, the TSA starts to check that something afterwards. Like it's going to change what happened in the past. Not say they should start with the cavity searches now.

If that's not already a lack of common sense, why are they searching kids? there was an 8 year old that was strip searched. Then they was a 4 year old in a wheelchair with leg braces that had his braces removed and was forced to walk. What were they thinking?

If you are scared to fly and living in some level of fear, they won. And that's the way it looks to me. 

No comments: