Sunday, December 5, 2010

Random ramblings: scam and conspiracy edition

The laptop sold, the battery didn't. I'm a bit concerned about the high bidder on the laptop.Especially after this message.
hello seller am so happy to win this item pleas can you tell me the condition of the item and also i will like to know your PayPal I.d for confirmation or you can send me PayPal money request at *email address removed* thank.
Hmm. Generic, non-specific message with really poor English. I smell a scam. Might have to go to the next highest bidder.In the mean time, I haven't been paid yet and I could really use the $153.49 it went for. I need the money and I don't like being jerked around.

Learned something interesting from a Fundie recently. Not only it there a gay agenda, but there is also a gay mafia. I'm picturing a remake of The Godfather with rejects from Ru Paul's Drag Race. Not making this up, a Fundie really said that. In addition, the same Fundie claimed there to be an International Gay Conspiracy.  Now that's scary. Put on your tinfoil boxers and lock up your sons! What will they dream up next?

I've been racking up some serious over time lately. I have 2 co-workers out sick and while I'm enjoying the OT, I seriously do wish they get well. Why couldn't this have happened a few weeks ago? I wouldn't be in the bind I'm in.

I've made it through writing the first chapter in my book, started on the second. Once I get at least a few more chapters written, I'll be post them, or excerpts from them on a new blog. I usually only work on my book on the bus going to or coming home from work, hence why it's taking so long.

My name is Pastor Adam Briggs of Damascus Road Bible Fellowship, today is December the 5th 2010, we're here in Indianapolis, it's Sunday morning and I'm going to prove that the Muslims are working with the Illuminati and the Gay Mafia on destroying America and Christianity. The only way to save America is to breed more, we must out breed the Muslims, it's the only way.

I haven't heard much from him lately. Makes it harder to mock him. I wonder. If I send him a copy of my book after it's published, would he burn it?

No comments: