Sunday, January 30, 2011

Holy shit I haven't blogged in a while!

Well lets fix that problem.

Remember all those days I worked? I got really sick at the end of it all. Not cool, though it did give me something to joke around with the boss about. "Hey nearly 2 weeks makes me sick! Let's see if a month kills me!"

Yeah.

So I was able to get my bike fixed. Big thanks to IRB Bicycles for doing good work at a good price. You should check them out if you are in the area. They rock.

So I'm in worse shape than I thought I was in. I say that because, well, I'm getting tired out too soon. Give me some time, I'll be back in the shape I used to be in, then better. Had another problem the first run I took it on. Got a bruise on my butt! New seat cover fixed that. Took it to work the past few nights. So far, so good. Been taking me about an hour and 15 minutes, which isn't too bad. Beats the hell out of taking the bus.

I bought a Chaos Defiler. Still working on painting sub-assemblies. This thing has lots of parts and I still have to do conversions. Should look pretty epic when done. I'll need 2 more for my 2000 point list. Picking up a Daemon Prince that I'm going to attempt to make look like Zoog next. I'm such a fangirl.

I don't get much in the way of hate mail lately or really ever. I think I need piss off more fundies or something. I don't even get much in the way of comments. Not sure how to feel about that really. I know these adds are not working for me. Maybe this will give my coworkers a thing or two to talk about.

No comments: