Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring break has begun.

And I'm just getting over being sick. Had a really nasty cough. Gave it to my girlfriend. I think there's a lot better things I could have given her.

If this weekend is any indicator, I foresee many nights of telling people that the hotel is sold out. I also foresee having to tell them that repeatedly. Why is it that some people just don't catch on when you tell them hotel is sold out? It's like they are under the impression that never really happens.

I also foresee lots of drunks, scantly-clad 20-somethings, stupidity, locals sneaking in to the pool, and fucking in the hot tub. Keep this in mind next time you use a hotel's hot tub - you are pretty likely to be swimming in other people's sex juices.

Thursday night is the Lords of Acid and AngelSpit concert. It's also my girlfriend's birthday. Yeah, big day, busy day. Really hope she's feeling better by then.

I was reminded tonight why I have never waited tables for a living, my balance sucks.

No comments: