Monday, May 16, 2011

Well since I can't play EVE tonight, let's talk about it

Wireless internet at work is slow and pathetic tonight. It's making EVE lag way too much so I'm not going to bother. I'm also staying away from youtube as well. I'll only get frustrated.

Well I haven't started making videos of it yet. Ran in to some slightly more important issues. Shit happens.

Anyway. I currently have my main character training on a short list of science skills. I want to try some missions with a research agent and see what comes of it. I'll be ready for that in a couple of days. I have some blueprints that are being researched and those should be ready in about a month. In the mean time, I'm mining, stockpiling resources, selling stuffs on the market. I got to make back what I spent on skill books. And what I gave my alt, but she's another story. I'll get to her later.

I'm still looking to replace my Dominix. I got the ISK, just haven't gotten around buying it and fitting it. Haven't been missioning either. Mostly mining and an occasional bit of complex raiding. I like using my Ishkur for most complexes. I take the Myrmidon on the more difficult 'plexes.

My alt has been getting some use and some training. Recently picked up a Vengeance. Fitted it. Took it on an Amarr kill mission. I have to say, not bad. I'm liking this one. I think I'll like it better with more proper skills. So much I need to train and it sucks that EVE doesn't allow more than one character on the same account to train. But even with a limited set of  the Vengeance is still epic winsauce. I also recently picked up a Thrasher that I plan on ruining someone's day with.

As soon as I can, I will make some videos, I promise.

No comments: