Saturday, December 31, 2011

So I have Rattlers in my stomach

Wonder if anyone reading this caught the Farscape reference.

It's weird, what's going through my mind right now. I can't really stop thinking abut it. By morning, regardless of the outcome it will be a weight lifted off me. Either things will be changed at my work or I will change jobs. I don't know why I'm stressing, but I am. Never really been in a position quite like this. I've been in positions where it was likely, but not definite.

I will tell my manager things need to change. I will say that I have found another place to do my paperwork. The note where she told the audit to do that is what prompted this. It pushed me over the edge. The new procedure of the audit having to sort and organise the days paperwork has only left me with the impression that they cannot be bothered to do it right. Just like they cannot be bothered to come to work on time. I don't mind having do more work. It keeps me busy. However, it needs to have a purpose. It needs to accomplish something.

No comments: