Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sometimes....

Sometimes I want to hand out the home phone numbers of management to cranky customers. I don't think I have the nerve to actually do it, but still.

Sometimes I want to call my co-workers in the middle of the night when I find they fucked something up and I'm fixing it. I don't think I have the nerve to do that either.

Sometimes I think if I get pissed enough or get pushed to the point where I just don't give a fuck, I'll have the nerve.

Sometimes I have concerns about running in to customers that I have pissed off by merely doing my job outside of work.

Sometimes I fear that I am going to be stuck in the job that I hate.

Sometimes I think I might be better off going back to work in a mechanic shop. At least until I hate that and damn near everyone there.

Sometimes I think this blog is more popular than it appears to be and that's why I can't get a new job.

No comments: