Thursday, July 24, 2008

So the question I'm asking myself right now...

Will anyone on the day shift be on time today?

This is getting quite old. The 7ish crew we call them. Scheduled to come in at 7am, almost never come in on time. And when they do show, most of them are never ready to work. They have to get dressed (I have co-workers that come in not in uniform), or put on makeup, or go to the Starbuck's (one in the hotel) or all the above and maybe a few other things. At any rate, I'm stuck at this front desk later than I should be.

Its like that at most of the jobs I have worked at over the years. Not many people care enough to show up on time. If they show up at all. I have to say its even made me quit a few jobs because the management did nothing about it.

And here it is after 7 and no one's here.

No comments: