Monday, August 4, 2008

I don't mean to sound mopey and depressed

but life is not what I want it to be right now.

I was able to drive the car home from where it was sitting overnight. I shouldn't have tried to drive it to work. It didn't make it and now I have a $80 tow bill. There goes my money and I can totally forget about going to DragonCon. :(

A new fuel pump for the car is going to run me about $180. Couldn't have hit me at a worse time.

I'm irked, sad, just miserable. I'm thinking "what did I do to deserve this?" All this is just bringing me down. I'm broke. My car doesn't run. It's a week and a half until payday. About the only thing that is really keeping my sanity is that I have good friends that have helped me out here and there. One of my co-workers gave me a ride home yesterday. Another friend gave me a ride to work tonight. For this I am thankful. I also have a girlfriend that loves me despite all this, I am thankful to have her as well.

No comments: