Saturday, September 27, 2008

I have kind of a crazy idea.

I keep wanting to do more with music. I'm considering once I get my finances straightened out and most likely after Kathy moves in, turning the other bedroom into a recording studio. Or at least a place where I can mess around with music. I'm thinking to start out a dedicated computer, keyboard, mic, and an electronic pickup for my violin. The computer can run modular synth and drum machine software until I get a hardware synth and drum machine. I might also make some sick beats by bashing things together, distorting it, locking it in a loop. I've used a 5 gallon bucket as a drum in the past, so that's a thought as well.

It will be a start. It will keep me busy, maybe even turn into income. I'm not looking to get rich off of it.

No comments: