Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm looking for something to do Halloween night

Something not too expensive that involves alcohol and costumed stupidity.

That's really my only requirements. I know there are a few fetish balls going on in the area, including one really big one that some friends of mine are involved with, but I really don't want to spend more than normal night club cover. Money is a little tight for me now. I haven't seen the local clubs advertising much. I could go to the Castle But I'm nearly positive it's going to be wall to wall people, most of which will not be the normal crowd. I'm actually using it as a last resort if there is nowhere else that I want to go. I'd rather something a little closer to home, but there's not many bars I like on my side of the bay. I will say that I am trying to avoid severely crowded night clubs. Probly a lost cause, but what I hate most is having to shove people out of my way to get anywhere. And If I decide to wear my wings, I don't want them to get bashed up. Not only that, I like to dance. I need room to dance, lots of room.

So I'm open to suggestions.



----------------
Now playing: Velvet Acid Christ - Parasite
via FoxyTunes

No comments: