Friday, October 10, 2008

Working at a school again

This is a good thing, I still need the money.

Today it's Zoology. Well 5 courses of Zoology and one of Biology. I'm back at the school I was at last year and seeing lots of familiar faces.

And hearing lots of familiar whines.

One good thing is that the teacher I'm covering for teaches all 6 class periods. That's $10 more I get paid for today. Pretty easy day so far, they have a worksheet to work on. I'm just sitting back while they are working. These are mostly juniors and seniors so they know to just get to work. The Biology class is later on, mostly sophomores. Might be more difficult but I think they were pretty good the last time I covered this class. That was the only class where I didn't already know a few kids.

Only real issue I'm having now is I have a case of the munchies and lunch isn't for another 2 hours.

No comments: