Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Some people create their problems

Or at least make the ones they have worse.

I had a guest call down earlier complaining about noise from the lobby. There was a guy cleaning the floor and using a rather large (and noisy) vacuum to dry it. I explained that the floors were being cleaned and that I could have him stop using the vacuum. I was told not to have him stop by the guest, then he said he would deal with it in the morning. I'll bet when he does deal with it he will totally leave out that the noise could have been stopped and that he declined it. This is just as annoying as these people that come down to the desk in the morning to complain about the room next to them being noisy the night before. The only thing I tell those people is "you should have called about it last night."

No comments: