Saturday, December 13, 2008

I work with at least one really disgusting person

As usual tonight I went into the locker room at my work before my shift started to freshen up and make it look like I work there. There's a bathroom in there, at the very least I use it check myself in the mirror. Make sure I look presentable. Well tonight when I stepped into the bathroom it reeked of urine. The toilet had not been flushed in who knows how long and someone pissed all over the seat and floor. there was toilet paper all over too. This is the kind of thing I expect to see at a sleazy bar or truck stop. Actually I think this was worse. I shudder to think what the individual that left it that way lived like.

I just don't get why anyone anyone would leave such a mess. Or how any guy old enough to work could have that much of a lack of control of his own schlong.

No comments: