Saturday, April 4, 2009

So one of my neighbors claims to be moving out soon

There is nothing more annoying that someone always bothering you. I'm one of these weirdos that actually likes to be left alone. I like to have "me time." Even if that's all I do is talk to my girlfriend, argue on a message board and play video games, that is still my "me time." I get rather annoyed when it gets interupted. It was one thing when my mom used to bother me with something every 5 minutes. She's my mother, I was living under her roof and usually she just wanted someone to talk to. In this case it's one of my neighbors in the other half of the duplex.

Yeah, still bothering me to let her use the phone. Though I ahve to say, I'm kinda motivated to. Her boyfriend over on the other coast is allegedly paying her way there and I want her gone. There's something else pretty annoying she's started lately. Every time I'm in the kitchen, especially when I'm cooking, she's in the window looking like an abused puppy. Mind you she's not looking for food, it's either the phone or she's being gripey and needs someone to gripe to.

I can't wait until she's gone, maybe then I can have some peace.

No comments: