Sunday, May 17, 2009

Things have been happening lately, mostly happy fun things.

Friday I jumped on the scale and saw that in the last week I've dropped 10 pounds. Awesome!

I may have partially ruined that with my trip to Sweet Tomatoes later on that day, but I'm glad I went there. They were replacing their chairs and giving away the old ones. I took 2. Now I have a little more in the way of furniture in my rather empty apartment.

Speaking of my apartment, I'm looking for a new one. I want to downsize. I want something smaller and cheaper. I may have found it too. There a few places I'm looking at soon. And my lease is up in July, I'm not renewing. I want out of this ghetto I live in.

Another thing about the apartment. Those annoying neighbor in the other half of the dplex might be out soon. I overheard a conversation between them and the landlord that did not sound very good for them. About time. My last month there might be pretty nice.

I've been playing with Hydrogen and Sprial Synth Modular. I might have to record some of the horrid noise I'm making and post it here. I've been watching this video for an idea for using the 2 together. I'm not looking to do the same thing, just getting idea. Take a wicked drum beat and turn it into something just sick. I'm also going to look into adding some new sounds to the drum machine. Cool noisey stuffs - breaking glass and metal bashing into metal type noises. It's fun. I have to say, a real modular looks more fun to mess with than a soft modular.

So yeah, that's about all. Life is pretty damned awesome.

No comments: