Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ghastly's Ghastly comics are awesome

Yeah I know it's kinda old, but it's new to me so fuck off.


Seriously this comic has everything - tentacle rape, a transgendered Otaku girl, cosplay girls, bondage, domination, tentacle rape, a Chick comic wielding bible thumper, a sex starved Chibi girl, geek-boys, homosexuals, tentacle rape, sodomy, a guy with an invisible cock, bukakke, tentacle rape, furries, yiffing and Jesus! Did I mention the tentacle rape?

I found it incredibly funny. Seriously wrong, but that just adds to the funny. It's not safe for work. It's not for kids. It's definitly not for anyone bothered in the slightest by the things I mentioned in the previous paragraph. For the rest of you, well, here's a link. Don't say I didn't warn you. It get's sick and warped after the first one and just goes from there.

No comments: