Monday, June 22, 2009

Christians are a great source of unintentional humor, even fake ones.

Take a look here

So EA hired a bunch of people to pose as conservative Christians and protest the new Dante's Inferno game. I think they weren't very accurate. They needed to be more obnoxious and maybe even get themselves arrested so they can look like they are being persecuted. That's what a real Christian would have done. Anyways, so they have their fake protest and their fake protest website all to make more publicity for the game. Cool I think. Then the Christian they were making fun of start bitching. That's just priceless.

I'm really looking forward to the release, I liked reading the Inferno. Didn't care much for the Purgatorio or the Paradisio. I think the idea of a game being based off of it is pretty cool and so far I like what I have seen in the previews.

No comments: