Friday, June 19, 2009

Looks like every thing is on track for my big move.

If you look at the previously posted check list, all but 2 things are done. Just need to pack my stuffs and do a change of address with the post office. Life is grand, life is awesome. I'm really happy and can't wait until the end of the month.

And I have some plans once I get settled in to the new place. I have a few projects I'm going to start on. I want to make some costumes and accessories for DragonCon. My costumes this year are going to be faerie themed. No really, stop laughing, that's what I'm planning. I won't say exactly what costumes I'm making beyond that, but they will be cool and rather unique. What I will be doing is posting some tutorials and construction pics. I've got some really wild stuffs planned.

I have another plan too - I'm going to make a way cool musical instrument. Inspired by Zoog's Cy-tar, I am going to make a Cy-olin. Similar idea to the Cy-tar where it will be comprised of recycled bits and totally handmade, but it will be a small, bowed string. And because I'm Persephone 66, I'm thinking 6 strings. I'm also thinking about basing it off E.F. Keebler's designs. BTW, you have no idea what I would do for someone that will buy me one of those. I'm digressing. Any way, the serious part of this is that I am making an instrument and plan on doing things with it. Cool things. And evil things that corrupt youth. If you have not seen Zoog's Cy-tar, check it out here, here, here, and here.

And somewhere in all this making of doom I plan on using and abusing the apartment complex's fitness center. I need to stop being so fat.

No comments: