Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Annoyance and excitement

I got a call from Dell today. They wanted to make sure I got the box they sent me for the laptop. I got it Wednesday and sent it back to them the same day. He then tells me they recieved it today and would have it for a few days before they sent it back. I asked if the people working on it can call me with a status update and he tells me that they don't have access to that.

This guy had a thick Indian accent and was difficult to understand. I doubt he was in the same place as my computer. My computer was being shipped to Texas. Now I do understand that he could have been there, but more than likely I was talking to yet another outsourced call center worker. I'm really annoyed about this.

On to more exciting news, I have just a little over a month until DragonCon.

No comments: