Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where have all the craft stores gone?

Or at least the good really well stocked ones?

I've started construction on my wings. Or at least started gathering bits. I'm having some difficulty though. The only craft store around that I know of (and that is still in business) is Michael's. They are pretty good for framing, scrapbooking, silk flowers and kids stuff. But for everything else, they kinda suck. Watch the video in this blog if you are wondering exactly what I am looking for. The only thing I have so far is the wire, which I actually picked up at Home Depot. So if anyone knows where there is a good, well stocked, arts and crafts store near Largo, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it.

BTW, I'm doing quite well with the list I made in that blog.

No comments: