Monday, July 6, 2009

Well since posting a public check list worked pretty good for me last month...

...Lets do another this month.

Now that I have moved, my intentions have turned toward DragonCon. I seriously cannot wait. I have a little under 2 months to get costumes together and make sure I have the money for this. This month I will be mostly focusing on the financial side of it. Moving has left me broke, I'm still waiting on my deposit from my old apartment as well. So I'm really poor at the moment.

  • Write up a new budget for monthly bills as things have seriously changed.
  • Fix my bike, this will keep me from having to ride the bus to and from work.
  • Design costumes, making efforts to keep costs down. Costumes will be constructed next month. I've got at least 3 sets of faerie wings plus quite a few accessories to make.
  • Work out in fitness center for a minimum of 1 hour every day. I want to look good.
  • As I have been doing, work to keep utility bills low.
  • Work to keep food cost down as well, but still eat healthy. And no eating out no matter how good the Chinese buffet down the road is.

I think that's about it, I may have to expand on this one a little but that's the gist of it. I'll probly be putting together a workout plan and setting some goals for that as well. Next month costume construction begins. I will be posting pictures. So keep an eye out for those. I got some really cool stuffs planned. Here's a cool how to vid I found featuring Emilie Autumn for a teaser.

BTW, if you have never been to Dragoncon, you should seriously go. Seriously.

No comments: