Sunday, August 9, 2009

To tweet or not to tweet, that is the question

As if I really need to be more connected and more socially networked. I have this blog, MySpace, FaceBook, VampireFreaks, and My Dungeon Space. What the hell else do I need? Do I really need to become one of the millions of self important douchebags that broadcasts their every thought for the whole world to see? Maybe I can become one of these lunatics that is so addicted to tweeting that my first thoughts will be "I need to tweet this!" when I should be doing something smarter. Whouldn't that be cool?

Yes we can see I'm just a little narrow minded about it. Do I really need something else that I update regularly that people just don't pay any attention to? Really kids I'm feeling ignored here. On the other hand there are a lot of really short things that happen that I could post there an not here.

It's a thought. Should I be another twit?

No comments: