Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You're joking, right?

This guy just called the hotel I work at. He's got a reservation for tonight, he's on his way in. At this point he should be here soon. He wanted me to send a few bottles of Berringer up to his room. We don't have Berringer or anyone to send it to his room. Just me here at the desk and the bartender at the bar. That's it.

He had a hard time believing me that room service closes at 10pm and that liqour stores close at midnight. I did tell him to either go to the bar here, which is open until 1:30am, or stop at a liqour store or a convienience store while still in Tampa. Most eveything on this side of the bay is closed or cannot legally sell alcohol, unless it's a bar, after midnight. He thought I was joking. I wish I was.

I have a feeling I'm going to get bitched at when he gets here.

No comments: