Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sometimes I think I really suck at life.

I just got paid and I'm broke right now. An oversight of mine caused me to overdraft my bank account. Not really a big deal, but my bank charging me per day that it is overdrafted is a big deal. That managed to consume the half of my paycheck that goes in there and still leave me in the red. I'm not happy about that and it's really putting the screws to me at the moment. I'll be OK eventually.

I'm going to the day labor place after I get off work in the morning. Yeah, doing back breaking work for minimum wage sucks, but it's quick money. Besides, I'm far too proud to ask for a handout. I can't even take money from my mother who is all too willing to give it to me. It's just the way I am. I'd rather see her buy herself something nice than bail me out.

I really feel awful for my girlfriend. I brought her down here with the nope of a better life. I don't think I'm giving her that. It makes me sad, really. I don't like seeing her all mopey and depressed. I want better for her. I love her so much. If I make enough money tomorrow, I'm going to bring her home soda and chips. It doesn't seem like much, but I know she wants it and I hope it will cheer her up at least a little.

It sounds bad, it probly looks bad, but it's nothing I don't have the will to overcome.

No comments: